CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 22 December 2011

IDIOM: To Overcome A Problem, We Have To Draw A Longer Line

This idiom is really suits me. Since I am an elder sister in my 4 siblings, I felt there are so many challenges for me to face when I get older and older. Now, I am 19 years old. In this young age (maybe..), I have to continue my study in UiTM Dungun. Since I am the eldest, I really doesn’t have so many experience to face many kind of the challenges.
                The story begin when I firstly step in this UiTM Dungun which is very far away from my hometown, Banting, Selangor. First day in this campus, I have to make a registration by myself without my parents beside me. Once I step out from the car, the facilitator ask me to go inside the hall alone without my parents. Only god knows how nervous my feeling on that time is. Actually before this, if I have a problem, I recently ask my parents to solve it together with me. But during that day, my self genuine has been tested. In that hall, I have to fill the form by following the instruction. After step by step, I finally had successfully registered in this campus. After the registration ended, I felt very relief.
               Next, my journey is becoming so uneasy. I’ve got a problem with my room. I was the last person entering this room. The room is so small for the three of us. I also got the smallest cupboard compared to the others and also got an upper bedstead without a ladder. Seriously I felt very sad (want to cry like a baby). I hardly think and try to overcome these problems. Lastly, I spend my money to buy a wardrobe and place it inside my room. My first problem has been solved. =) For my second problem, I decided to lift the mattress to the floor if I wanted to sleep. So, every night, I have to lift it to the floor and also in the morning, I have to lift it again to it place. It is so sad. =( Nowadays, after a few months live in this room, I am used to it. Plus, I also found a way to climb the bedstead. So, no need for me to lift the mattress anymore. (but I still lift the mattress to the floor because it is comfortable for me to sleep on the floor compared to the upstairs.)
                Not only that, I also have to ride a bicycle to the campus every day because it is really far between my hostel and campus. I feel like I'm going back to the primary school because bicycle is necessary for me to go to the campus. How sad it is.. But nevermind.. I feel glad because I don't have to walk to the campus everyday. :)
My journey is just at the beginning.. Now I have to set my equipment to go to the final exam..

my wardrobe :D

0 comments: